You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘J2EE’ tag.

Recently, I am involved in a hibernate performance tuning project. We used to use Oracle Toplink as the Object-Relational mapping tool for our application. Several months ago, we decided to switch to the more popular JPA/Hibernate.

However, after the switch, we experienced wide-spread performance slowdown. To tune the performance of Hibernate, I did a thorough research in related articles. The more I dug in, the more I realized that performance tuning is a systematic effort. There are a lot factors contributing to the performance of Hibernate. I would like to list our experience here as a reference to everyone who use Hibernate.

Read the rest of this entry »

Advertisements
October 2018
M T W T F S S
« Dec    
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  

Blog Stats

  • 60,243 hits
Advertisements