You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Problem Solving’ tag.

Recently, I am involved in a hibernate performance tuning project. We used to use Oracle Toplink as the Object-Relational mapping tool for our application. Several months ago, we decided to switch to the more popular JPA/Hibernate.

However, after the switch, we experienced wide-spread performance slowdown. To tune the performance of Hibernate, I did a thorough research in related articles. The more I dug in, the more I realized that performance tuning is a systematic effort. There are a lot factors contributing to the performance of Hibernate. I would like to list our experience here as a reference to everyone who use Hibernate.

Read the rest of this entry »

Advertisements
May 2018
M T W T F S S
« Dec    
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031  

Blog Stats

  • 60,159 hits
Advertisements